Fiscal Forms and Policy
- Purchasing Card Receipt (PCARD) – Use this form to submit receipts for ALL Pcard charges, if you have lost your receipt please complete the Pcard Replacement Receipt form
- Purchase Order Request (PO) – Use this form to request a PO, make sure to submit Sole Source and/or Quotes if applicable.
- Replacement Receipt Form (PCARD) - Please use this form when you have lost your pcard receipt. This must be signed by both the pcard holder and their supervisor.
- Sole Source Certification (PO) - Under the requirement of University of Florida Rule No. 6C1-3.020(5)(f)(2), the following is submitted in support of this request for authority to purchase, without bidding, the items available from only one source.
- Out Of Pocket Reimbursement - Request for Reimbursement of Out of Pocket Expenditures (Non-Travel)
- Invoice Payment Request form (MPS) – Use this form to submit invoices that needs to be paid.
Software should be purchased via Purchase Order in MyUFMarketplace.
WEC does not allow software purchases on Pcards without prior approval, due to previous experience at UF of data theft from people purchasing unauthorized software.
To receive prior approval to make software purchases on your pcard, please do the following:
- Contact your fiscal processor and provide them all the details of the software you want to purchase.
- Fiscal processor will search the Fast Path Solutions list and determine if the software is approved or disapproved to be purchased.
- If software is on the Fast Path Solutions list, Fiscal processor will (1) make the software purchase with their pcard and attach the Fast Path list or (2) print the lists showing the software being purchased is approved and allow PI to purchase. Prior approval and copy of list should be attached to software purchase on pcard.
- If software is not on the Fast Path Solutions list, you will need to work closely with processor and/or Tom Barnash to complete Risk Assessment and get software added to the Fast Path Solutions List. Once approved follow the instructions in “a” above.
If you would like to start the process of submitting a Risk Assessment, you can submit a request here: https://riskmanagement.ufl.edu/apps/ArcherApp/Home.aspx (You must be on the UF network or be connected to the VPN for this link to work).
The full UF Risk Assessment Policy can be found here: https://it.ufl.edu/it-policies/information-security/risk-management-policy/
For more information visit Procurement Services
Approved Drone Manufacturers
In accordance with section 934.50, Florida Statutes, as of January 1, 2022, a governmental agency (as defined in section 934.50, Florida Statutes) may only purchase or otherwise acquire a drone from a manufacturer on the approved list. Governmental agencies may continue to utilize drones not on the approved list of the Florida Department of Management Services (FDMS) until January 1, 2023.
Pursuant to section 934.50(7)(b), Florida Statutes, FDMS hereby provides the following list of approved manufacturers whose drones may be purchased or otherwise acquired and used by a governmental agency under section 934.50, Florida Statutes:
- Teal Drones
- Vantage Robotics
This list provides approved manufacturers but does not guarantee that all models produced by these manufacturers meet an individual governmental agency's specific needs or security requirements. Beginning July 1, 2022, all governmental agencies using drones not on the department’s approved list must submit a comprehensive plan for discontinuing their use to the department.
Please monitor this website and the Florida Administrative Register for updates related to the department’s obligations under section 934.50(7), Florida Statutes.