Financial Aid and Fellowships
FUNDING FOR GRADUATE SCHOOL
CALS Graduate Awards and Scholarships
Graduate students should check the CALS Graduate Awards and Scholarships page regularly for updates on non-UF fellowships, grants, and scholarships offered by organizations outside the University of Florida. As the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences learns of such financial aid opportunities we will post the information about the funding opportunity on this web page. Graduate students should also regularly check the University of Florida Graduate School's Finances and Funding page.
UF offers many financial aid options to help you pay college costs, whatever your class and college. Within their site you will find information about UF application, deadlines, and financial aid programs. Visit the site at http://www.sfa.ufl.edu/.
Outside Funding Sources
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowships. Link.
- Fulbright Fellowships
- McKnight Doctoral Fellowships. Link.
- Ford Foundation Fellowships. Link.
- Margaret A. Davidson Fellowship. Link.
- Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans. Link.
- PEO Philanthropies: Women's US, Canada, and International awards. Link.
- American Association of University Women, various awards. Link.
- Fogarty International Center, health-related (broad) award search engine. Link.
- Wildlife Conservation Society, various awards. Link.
- The Wildlife Society, various awards (esp. American Indians). Link.
- See websites that advertise MS / PhD assistantships, for UF / elsewhere (link, link).
Funded by outside support, the McKnight Doctoral Fellowships are traditionally awarded to African-American students newly admitted to select doctoral programs at institutions in the State of Florida's university system. It includes a stipend of $12,000 funded for a maximum of five years. Applicants must be US citizens. For more information and application forms, call the Florida Education Fund at (813) 272 2772 or visit their website by clicking here: McKnight Doctoral Fellowships
Pivot is a search tool for discovering funding opportunities and supporting collaboration in the research development field.
RESOURCES FOR EARLY CAREER SCIENTISTS
- Graduate Program Overview
- Tuition, Fees, and Residency
- Financial Aid and Fellowships
- Graduate Course Listing
- Study Abroad Courses
- WEC Ph.D. Students
- WEC MS Thesis Students
- WEC MS Non-Thesis Students
- Graduate Handbook
- Student Organizations
- Computer Policy & Guidelines
- Online Resources
- Travel Grant Opportunities