Instructions - Requesting WEC Vehicle
- Request vehicle by filling out WEC Vehicle Use Request Form and send to WECFiscal@ifas.ufl.edu and firstname.lastname@example.org. Await email confirmation and information about when/where to drop off and pick up vehicle keys.
- For key pickup, bring a copy of your Driver's License to show WEC staff member.
- For non-WEC UF personnel: Staff member will provide you with the chartfield string to which all your PCard fuel charges for this vehicle during your use should be charged against.
- For WEC personnel: Staff member will provide you with the chartfield string which you should include when turning in your fuel receipts to WECfiscal@ifas.ufl.edu.
- Be sure to fill out Mileage Logs in the vehicle completely and accurately.
- Should any issues arise with the vehicle, report immediately to WEC Operations Manager (352-846-0631) or the main office personnel, if he is not available. The mileage log with all pertinent paperwork are located in the vehicle. In the case of an accident, the UF/WEC guidelines are in the packet along with the registration and UF insurance data. Please familiarize yourself with the procedures prior to use of the vehicle.
- Return the keys on final day of use along with the mileage log to WEC Operations Manager. Vehicle should have no less than ¾ tank of fuel. Units returned requiring staff to fuel the unit may result in loss of vehicle use privileges. Any issues with the vehicle should be reported by this time.
- If unit is assigned out for more than 30 days, turn in copies of the mileage log on the 1st of the month. Template of log can be here: Vehicle Use Record Mileage.