Dr. Holly K. Ober
Associate Program Leader for Natural Resources, UF/IFAS Extension
Professor and Extension Specialist
Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
North Florida Research and Education Center
155 Research Rd, Quincy, FL 32351
I conduct applied, interdisciplinary research that advances understanding of the mechanisms influencing abundance, distribution, diversity, and productivity of wildlife in forests, with an emphasis on bats.
I am also director of the Natural Areas Training Academy (an outreach program that serves natural resource professionals).
- Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation, UF
- School of Forest Resources and Conservation, UF
- School of Natural Resources and Environment, UF
Current Professional Activities
- Southeastern Bat Diversity Network – President-elect
- The Wildlife Society, FL Chapter – Past president
- Florida Bat Working Group – Past chair