Connecting to the Department Network Printers
You can connect to the Quant lab printer following these steps:
*Note: If using a personal laptop, you must use the VPN to print to UF printers.
- Open Windows File Explorer by clicking the folder icon next to your Start Menu.
Type the address for the print server in the address bar at the top,
- If you are prompted for your username and password, you must use the format UFAD\gatorlinkusername in the username box, and your gatorlink password for the password.
- Find the name of the printer you wish to connect to from the list below, right click on it, and select connect.
- wec-quantlab3330 - Quant Lab Newins-Ziegler 368
- wec-brunalab - Bruna/Loiselle/Acevedo Lab Building 866
- WEC-XEROXC405 - Wisely/Austin Lab Building 116
- wec-d2350dn - McCleery Lab Newins-Ziegler Basement 2
- WEC-dell2330dn - Pine Lab McCarty Hall C
- WEC-XeroxC7030 - Coop Building 106
- wec-FletcherLab - Fletcher/Oli Lab Newins-Ziegler 218
- WEC-BroL2360dw - Branch Lab Building 737
- WEC-LexmarkMS321 - Lashley Lab Newins-Ziegler 307
- WEC-XeroxC8145 - Front office printer Newins-Ziegler Hall 110A
You will now have the choice of printing to this printer in any application.
Note: If you get an access denied error when attempting to connect to the print server, you need to email Tom Barnash to be added to the permission list for the printer.